Crock Pot Pizza
1 Package Kluski Nodles
1 lb. ground beef
1 teaspoon dried onion
1 can pizza sauce
8 oz spaghetti sauce
8 oz shredded cheddar
8 oz shredded mozzarella
1 package pepperoni or pre cooked Italian sausage
- Cook and drain the noodles.
- Rinse with cold water and set aside
- Brown the ground beef and onion.
- Drain fat off.
- Add the sauces to the meat and simmer 10 minutes.
- Layer the ingredients in a large crock pot in the following order:
- Meat Sauce
- Pepperoni or Italian Sausage
- Repeat the layers a second time.
- Cover and cook on low until warmed through and cheese is melted.
Recipe By: Cari Stoltz